Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
I'm wondering if there is even a point to including archived versions of my videos anymore. I just recently found out that the video from the last stream (and possibly the previous streams before it) has been muted. This concerns me a bit because I'm afraid that I might be putting my Twitch account on the line for something as innocent as playing music while I work. Besides, even if it's not the case, what's the point of watching an archived stream if there is no audio? Sure, the video still plays, but is it still the same experience without hearing my voice?

Anyway, I'm rambling at this point, so let me start this new stream. Since I'm a little paranoid about the status of my Twitch account, there won't be any music requests this time around.

http://www.twitch.tv/e_mananimates

EDIT: Well, nobody actually came. I guess it serves me right for failing to announce the stream ahead of time.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline] - by E-Man - 03-01-2016, 12:10 PM