Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
Now that I had some time to recover, I have plans to stream just a little bit later today.

http://original.livestream.com/emanarts?t=411024

By the way, here are the IPs I banned from the chat currently. If you see your IP, just let me know and I'll lift the ban. I'm doing this because I may or may not have accidentally banned one of my actual viewers.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I don't exactly recognize these usernames at all. Unless someone had changed their username on the fly in the chat (which is possible for me to miss due to the amounts of flooding), I doubt I banned anyone important by mistake. Since I feel like I'd give someone the wrong idea by leaving the IPs in the post, I promptly removed them to avoid any trouble. Hiyna, if you're seeing this post now and still want to have a look at those IPs, I'll shoot you a PM later.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Streaming Today] - by E-Man - 06-06-2015, 05:27 AM