Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
That's fair enough. I just went into Skype and tweaked the settings to at least reduce the chances of this happening again. Also, I'll go with you suggestion of at least making me appear invisible on Skype, while I do another stream. Of course, I want to save streaming until Saturday (or maybe a day Sean/Starpower will be available to watch) because I want to give myself time to recover from this before trying the whole streaming deal again.

Also, I don't mean for this to sound rude or anything, but I more or less already knew not to feed trolls. At first, I simply let them have their fun in the chat without reacting negatively against it (even if it means flooding it). The only time I got even remotely annoyed is when I was flooded with their Skype contacts and calls. Basically, I was trying to keep my overall cool because I will end up looking like a fool and practically give them what they want on a silver platter. Still, I wasn't expecting that whole situation and it honestly caught me off-guard.

With that said, the best thing is to put this all behind me and try not to bring it up in the next stream. It's just a shame that I need to be more wary on Skype because I don't mind chatting with people on there. It's just going to make it hard for me to trust contact requests from people I don't recognize right off the bat. While it does mean that immediately denying them will keep me from getting harassed like that ever again, it does bother me if that "anonymous" user turned out to be either a legitimate fan or one of my friends on this site or another site who wants to see me on Skype. A similar reason relates to why I was a little bummed out to remove my Skype information publicly.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline] - by E-Man - 06-04-2015, 09:11 AM