Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
(06-03-2015, 06:11 PM)E-Man Wrote: Well, that was one way to end a stream…

In case you're wondering, I just got ganged on by a bunch of weirdos who decided to harass not only the livestream chat, but also my Skype. As a result, I removed my Skype username on the site and banned most of those guys in the livechat. I honestly hope that they don't follow me to this site because then it'll really be a headache…

Right now, there's going to be no stream tomorrow because I need time to decide how I'm going to handle this problem. Any suggestions and support will be welcome. Also, even though they're blocked on Skype, they still try to call me, which is irritating…

Considering that you can set Skype to only allow people you've added to your contact list to call/message you, that's...a thought
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA140/h...ws-desktop

Also, you could just appear away or invisible on Skype while you're streaming, so you won't get the notifications while you're streaming...

Whatever the case, don't let this get to you - they're looking to get a reaction out of you and if they do, then they've won. :/
Try streaming again, not on Skype this time and see how that works out.
(also yeah hide your Skype details, that's why I don't post mine lol)

(06-04-2015, 05:33 AM)E-Man Wrote: Wow, I was thinking that only the guys on my livestream knew about what happened, so I find it pleasantly surprising that other guys are aware and sympathetic towards this event.

Well, considering you've got the whole event uploaded...yeah, people would. lol
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline] - by Kosheh - 06-04-2015, 08:18 AM