Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
Wow, I was thinking that only the guys on my livestream knew about what happened, so I find it pleasantly surprising that other guys are aware and sympathetic towards this event. Honestly, I have no idea why this would even happen in the first place, so I'm under the assumption that they were independently harassing me for their own pleasure; however, I certainly will not approve if this was set up by someone who is associated with this web site in any way, but I don't see that as a likely explanation.

Now, with that said, trying a different streaming site isn't that much of a bad idea. The thing is that I need a good whitelisting feature, so that those guys and their buddies won't start anything like that again. While I don't think the livestream site I use has such a feature, how will I be able to know if the other sites are any better right off the bat?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline] - by E-Man - 06-04-2015, 05:33 AM