Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
*Uncovers this old thread from the near bottom of the stack and blows the dust off*

How long ago was my last stream? About ten months or something like that? Even though I did promise that I'll stream again during December of last year, that never happened… On top of that, computer problems didn't help the whole situation either.

No matter! With Full Sail out of the way and my computer running a little more stable now (I deleted that huge file containing all my Full Sail work in case you're wondering), I should be in good shape for a stream or two. A usual, I'll be streaming on the web site you'll get to through the link below.

http://www.livestream.com/emanarts?t=411024

The only problem is that I need to set up a good time to start streaming since I live in Europe. I think I'll beginning streaming at 8 or 9 PM Netherlands time, which means it'll be about 2 or 3 PM on the east coast. How does that sound?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Closed] - by E-Man - 06-02-2015, 08:52 AM