Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Crimson Gray, v.1.0 (PC)
Ren'Py game. Very short, but I actually like it. A visual novel about a yandere and a depressive student with over 20 endings (although most of them vary not too much from each other). Unsurprisingly, through my chosen options I got the Happy Ending. Plus a few bad endings (I was provoking it) and with a walkthrough also the True Ending =)

Nunc Monstrum, v.0.04.12 (PC)
RPG Maker MV game demo. I would like it more if it had actual cg for the h-scenes, but I guess this is what you get for playing an early alpha. Enjoyable game, you're a hero which gets transformed into a slime girl and become friends with a citizen of a desert city. To advance the story, you have to romance a few girls but you can also take missions and defeat bandits, etc. I stopped playing due to the aforementioned missing cg (atmosphere), but as soon as the next build puts them in, I will give it another shot =)

Portals of Phereon, v.0.3.2 (PC)
Unity game demo. Played it only for a short time, I have no idea what genre this even is. Apparently, you can fight in an arena, breed monsters, go exploring and a lot of other stuff. I stopped because it has the same problem as Tales of Androgyny, simply too much information which is cluttered all over the screen.

Four Unknown Cosmic Kisses, Demo (fixed) (PC)
RPG Maker MV demo. A trash game with crappy 3D cg and an obsolete story, while the gameplay centers around getting you in lewd situations (at least you can decide if you want to engage in them). At the end of the demo, a thief steals data from your dad, he runs behind him, giant explosion happens (?) and some commander tells you to search your dad with a spaceship. Before that happens, all you do is sleeping, taking showers, visiting your boyfriend, jogging and of course getting in shenanigans while doing that. As dumb as the story is, at least it is entertaining (like if you take a break from mentally demanding tasks).

The Curse of Pleasure, v.0.4 (PC)
RPG Maker XP game demo. Turn-based RPG with nice art, and while the battle system looks pretty good, it is useless. After each fight, your HP/AP gets replenished and with Dexterity on 9 and Strength on 9, you beat every enemy in a few turns. So in order to win, you need zero strategy. If this doesn't make you feel stupid, get a load of the story and its characters. You're playing a braindead, gullible girl who deals with surroundings which are 95% perverts. Example: Dude throws his spoon on the floor, crawls under the table and looks at MC's underwear (she notices it, but doesn't say anything). Or: Talking to a random dude, he gropes your breasts, zero consequences (well, you hit him in the face, but that's it). So, many many times instead of speaking up, she decides to "endure it" because it is "embarassing" and other stupid shit, which makes it pretty bizarre as she is the strongest fighter in the village and easily beats up hellhounds, vampire bats, killer plants, etc. "The Curse of Pleasure" is not explanation enough for me, as her entire behaviour is acting like a kindergarten kid while having the personality of a pudding thrown off the cliffs.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What are you playing? Snow games to play! - by Davy Jones - 01-22-2018, 03:18 PM