Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Noxian Nights (v.1.2.4, PC)
RPG Maker VX Ace game. I find it fascinating how much content you can put inside a small amount of maps, especially for an ero game.
This changes after you beat up the first group of soldiers and acquire party member 2 & 3 and fight your way through the underground caves. From that point, it's quite enjoyable to follow the story, fight and doing some chit-chat. Also unlocking ero scenes, of course (the game is pretty generous with its choices, you can choose lusty options or more conservative ones). It has also a crapload of endings, where one of them is even an entire new game. Definitely in my top 5 of ero games.

Khendovir Chronicles: Rinets Quest (v.0.10.02, PC)
RPG Maker MV game demo. Wow, this might be one of the hardest RPGs I've ever played. Especially the opportunities for healing are sparse, overnight stays don't automatically heal everything, etc. One of my characters even learnt a spell to dispel all negative status effects and... guess what? Can't do anything to broken bones, skull fractures, etc. you need special medication which costs a fortune. I'm now in prison at the last group of soldiers to free the last party member. I can't beat them, I don't have enough healing material, one of the characters can't even land hits properly due to special negative status effects which I can't take care of. I thought the last fight in Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (PSX) was hard, but this is straight impossible due to bad game design.

I'm not even complaining about the occasional typos, the terrain errors where you can walk over things or bugs where you lose 16 potions because the game can't put party member equipment together. My game characters are basically living on the edge, grinding is nearly impossible and I can't even train properly before the next big thing happens that drags me from cutscene to cutscene, dungeon to dungeon and fight to fight. I CAN walk around in towns doing sidequests, but I can't fight mobs (Yelden is an exception), the level upgrades in form of better stats are nearly worthless and the overpriced equipment in the shops is a joke. This is a shame, since story, characters and combat are really good plus the game gives you many choices with adequate consequences while the game progresses.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? the odyssey of backlogs - by Davy Jones - 12-10-2017, 08:59 PM