Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
A Zombie's Life (v.1.0-beta2, PC)
RPG Maker VX Ace game. Also your regular zombie apocalypse game, but apparently the bite of a zombie makes your dong bigger. You run around, fetch items and try to avoid zombies, which is not my cup of tea (I'm not very much into survival).

Full Service (Official Demo v.1.8.3, PC)
Ren'Py game demo. It's a very short visual novel, but with the highest cg quality I've seen so far in an ero game. It basically revolves around the main character Tomoki, who gets stressed from too much work and seeks relaxation in a spa (including gay encounters).

Orc Castle - Disgraced Battle Maidens in Heat (PC)
No idea about version number and engine, but at least it is uncensored and translated to English (like all ero games I play). This one is actually a puzzle game, you play an orc prince and try to set up traps for intruding female warriors to deplete their HP. There are only four encounters with h-scenes at the end of each successful capture, so it's not a very long game. The other downsides are the cheesy dialogues, which at least match the quality of the game's title. Ah yes, don't expect too much from the cg, it's very polished and therefore kinda soulless, you can see the same crap in x other games of this genre.

The Dark Lord Rises (v.0.3.3b, PC)
RPG Maker VX Ace game demo. Current version is v.0.3.4, but that doesn't really matter to me. For a classic turn-based RPG, this game is lazy (mapping), aimless (you run around the first city only to find a bunch of random events & dumb dialogues) and full of low quality content (3D ero cg, jokes about gender stuff, communism, snot magic, etc). The teacher dialogues from the city about magic and geography are somewhat meaningful, but this is pretty much it.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? the odyssey of backlogs - by Davy Jones - 11-14-2017, 06:49 PM