Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Megaman Legacy Collection 2 [Steam] Heck yeah, playin' some classic Rockman.

No joke, I've been anting for this one since it was first announced. Why? It means I now have a chance to play Rockman 8 without havin' to blow a black hole in my wallet.
Speakin' of RM8, got halfway through the game despite general stumbling and adjustin' on the field to the fact that Master Weapons now have their own button.

Not as hard to remember as you'd think, unless you just jumped in from the previous games like yours truly did.

Blaster Master ZERO [3DS] "Oh hey, I still haven't touched this one." -Me

Not sure how it measures up to the original (Haven't played that one), but what I've played so far of this one I'm likin'. And it only took me since its launch to begin playin' it!

Yeah, still a monument a procrastination here. Startin' to whittle that backlog though, yo~

(09-23-2017, 02:28 PM)LittleYabiko Wrote: say what you will about sonic adventure 2 not aging well, it's so much fun and really addicting.

THIS. All of THIS. As someone who's officially gotten sick and tired of people treatin' SA2 like it was never that good in the first place (LOOKIN' AT YOU FTA), I wholeheartedly agree.

Like it's okay if you don't like the game, that's fine, all well and dandy. It's when people start rantin' how it was never that good/was always a piece of jitt to begin with, purposefully disregarding the fact that it DID have a considerable following just to prove your point, that I have to go NOPE.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Metroid, Mario, and Marvel oh my - by Gussprint - 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM