Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Yeah, Mighty Gunvolt and MGBurst really show what Beck should have been from the start. As for Mighty Failure 9, it's not good. Not the worst game ever made, but pretty bad. Even on pretty good PCs, it often runs messy and most of the music and graphics are bland. I liked the game much more from the prototype screens and promised first concepts, which showed much more interesting graphics (2.5D, but smooth and detailed) and the idea to take enemies their stuff away like shields and all that was great. Too bad, they ride themselves up too much with that annoying dash thing and the 3D stuff.

I started to play my good ol Blaster Master Zero again. I just finished the game as Ekoro and now playing with Shantae (which was released for this game just yesterday). I love this game and the way its DLC changes the playstyle of it. Still despise Area 7 and its stealth stuff in the dungeons (died there a bunch of times, because of impossible to dodge situations). I love the fact that certain bosses are harder than with other characters, which means you have to change your strategy in order to beat the bosses and you can't kill him the same way you did as someone else. Some bosses really bite back a lot (especially as Shantae, since your primary weapon forces you to go close combat with your enemies) as the EX characters. I can't wait for the Shovel Knight DLC.

BMZ clearly shows how DLC should be done. Still hoping for Eve (or even Fred) being playable at some point.

One thing, I had a crazy glitch happening during my Shantae run at the Spark Salamander boss fight. As he was at the top of the room and tried to tackle me, he crashed into the wall and walked out of the room through the wall. You still could hear him, but I couldn't damage him and he never came back. I had to reset this boss once because of this. Seems not fully bug tested that guy (which is not that bad, since he is probably one of the easiest bosses of the entire game, if not the easiest).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? The road to E3 - by Hiro-sofT - 07-07-2017, 01:20 AM