Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(06-21-2017, 09:36 AM)Mr. Jam Wrote: CaveStory+ on the Switch while I wait for ARMS to come in the mail. It should be coming today.

I've played the original CaveStory, but this is my first time laying CaveStory+. I'm also super excited that it came with an instruction booklet and a soundtrack CD. I made sure to get an 8bitdo Snes controller to play it so I could have a proper d-pad since the Joycons don't have one and the Procontroller dpad feels weird.

I'm horrified people are actually willing to pay that amount of money for Cave Story. To go from free to £30 is just sickening.

£7 digital/£15 physical - maybe but the current price is just utterly shameful and one, sadly other Switch 'ports' seem to be following (aka Street Fighter HD).

(06-21-2017, 02:12 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Mighty Gunvolt Burst ain't that bad. Dare I say, it's pretty good.

(Yeah, yeah. I know that just because it's related to Mighty No. 9 doesn't make it bad by default.)

The first Mighty Gunvolt game was pretty good, so I'm not surprised a more fleshed out sequel is good. Hopefully they'll be a third.

Lots o' post!

Completed Kero Blaster. Utterly brilliant game. And the 'hard mode' is vastly different. I really wish every game put this much effort in instead of the whole 'enemies take more hits you take less' laziness.

Fantastic, brilliant game. Loved everything about it and may have to go on my top 10 favourite games (which isn't the same as my top 10 games - which is reserved for the games that are more one off epics).
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? The road to E3 - by Goemar - 06-21-2017, 08:36 PM