Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
So I have a question ...

I finally got around to playing EarthBound (blind playthrough) and just recently completed it. I really enjoyed it, and at the time I thought that its only real major flaw was that it didn't really explain who or what Giygas was, beyond just a general evil entity. So I ended up looking up his bio to learn that, okay, the reason they didn't go into details was because his backstory was explained in Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings.

Now I really want to play Mother 3, because I really want to know where the Porky cliffhanger is headed. So my question is, should I go back and play EarthBound Beginnings first? I mean I already ended up looking up Giygas' bio and learning his whole deal; is there any other information that the first game offers that makes playing it worth it? Or should I just go ahead and move on to Mother 3. I ask because I had heard that EarthBound Beginnings is kind of a generic RPG compared to the others.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? The road to E3 - by Jermungandr - 05-24-2017, 04:55 PM