Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Quote:the other thing is that I'm pretty sure Puyo play is stupid broken compared to Tetris play
Unless they changed something from the PS3 version, which I have, not really. I even consider Tetris being actually the more broken one. I used to play this game with my friends on the PS3 and it was a blast. But yeah, they always picked Tetris because they can't play Puyo mostly and they knew how broken it was in terms of speed.

Tetris is way faster than Puyo and on the competitive site of things, it also is clearly easier to get rid of the garbage on Tetris, while in Puyo your neck will be broken if you get any most of the time. Remember, in Tetris, garbage is coming from below, while in Puyo, it mostly covers everything above the playfield. Also Puyos playfield is smaller than Tetris, which means a higher level of risk.

This means, not only is Tetris speedy but also mostly defensive. These are the reasons, why you would attack with Puyo, while you go in Swap into the Tetris mode if you are getting garbage to clear.

I'm still kinda upset that only the Switch version got localized but well... the voice acting tho... what the heck? Please tell me there is a option to choose the Japanese ones. These English ones are horrible.
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? April May Bring More games - by Hiro-sofT - 04-18-2017, 12:00 AM