Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I preordered Persona 5 months ago to get it day one, but ended up being busy so I couldn't get it until Friday night Sad.

I pretty much can't stop playing it; Its absolutely my current game of the year. Everything about the game just screams the devs put love and care into the work on this game. Its polished to a mirror shine and has the most fully realized style I've ever seen put into a video game. The characters and writing are excellent as per usual for a Persona game, and the gameplay is drastically improved over the previous games. I used to dread having to go into long stretches of Tartarus or the T.V., but in Persona 5 I purposely went in multiple days in a row because I was having such a blast in the Palace.

Just in case anyone was wondering, I pretty much just finished the very first Palace and am more than hooked. I don't think I'll really be doing anything else for the next few weeks... If you're someone that likes a good JRPG has played the previous Persona titles, or just want an incredibly well produced video game, and haven't picked this game up, then do it. You will not be disappointed.
Thanked by: Skyla Doragono

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? April May Bring More games - by Cloud6625 - 04-09-2017, 11:42 AM