Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(03-30-2017, 10:56 PM)JazzGW Wrote: i wouldn't say league is a bad game itself. i've never played RTS games until now and i'm getting used to how things work. i was just talking to someone about how i hate having to use point&click controls and they explained that it was imported from controlling MULTIPLE characters in DOTA - point&click definitely makes that more convenient, so it made more sense to me.

bottom line - how i rate league:
gameplay 8/10
presentation 9/10
community negative infinity/10

ok ok my smack talk about the game is based pretty much on my sole experience also playing the game for a few years, which were really a dark time in my life. i was hardcore addicted. i missed booty calls over it. it's a great game only if you're playing full scrimms with friends - otherwise this game's community is so unbearably awful that it really ruins the experience (and to that extent, the gameplay) if everyone was as humble as LCS players playing it or heck, even the fighting game community, then i'd definitely enjoy it.

i stopped playing just before vel'koz came out i think - and that's literally the time Riot hired a bunch of AAA staff, sharply stepped up its production values and started to look as nice as it does today. for the record i've still got LoL merch kicking around my apartment; I'd really rather just watch the game six thousand times more than I'd spend even 20 seconds playing it. i've very highly considered reinstalling the game, purely just so i can watch lee sin fly around my screen at 144fps
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by Kosheh - 03-31-2017, 07:48 AM