Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(03-30-2017, 06:36 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 12:59 AM)JazzGW Wrote: ALSO, let me mention that these were casual vs. AI matches. aka "not too big of a deal just chill out and have fun" matches.

it's almost as if newbies aren't allowed to play games.

well, i mean newbies are allowed to play games, just not league

but it's OK because really no one with a functioning brain should be allowed to play that cesspool of machismo known as league of legends. it's about as cool as vaping

Post has been corrected

As for Blaster Master, nah wasn't saying it was too easy, or the difficulty was a bad thing. You just seemed to find it more difficult than I did. As for introducing you to the series? Man, what series? It's only this one and the original worth playing (with this one arguably being the better game).

It's damn nice to see Blaster Master come back and be good, the game has had a lot of crappy sequels/reboots/re-imaginings over the years but has never had anything come close to the original or even serve as a worthy tribute to it - and now a game has come along that can stand on equal ground.

Can't say I've heard anyone not liking the game. Though I was disappointed with the soundtrack (even the 'tank launch' at the start missed the mark). The music wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Seems to be a thing with Inti lately, either great music or 'meh' music. Like MM9 sounded great and then MM10 was pretty bad. MM Zero 2 had great music while 3 was rather dull... you know I think I've already said this before...

Still BM Zero - great game.

Though I don't expect anything exciting from the DLC I'm really excited to see what Inti Creates do next.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by Goemar - 03-30-2017, 05:13 PM