Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Quote:it's almost as if newbies aren't allowed to play games.

And that's why genreally I almost never play a game in online mode. Mostly because when I get a game, others have it already before me and know like everything to stomp me. Not only they are gonna destroy you, but they will also taunt most likely, while your teammates want to show off what "die hardcore guys" they are by shouting at you like little preschool kids.

If I always play something online, than it's every time with my friends.

Most of the playerbases in online games in general are having a lot of time for playing said games. Therefore, it's no wounder when you are not as good as the guy, who does this 20/7, while you spend barely 4-5 hours a month (well, if you're as busy as I'm, with more important stuff in life to do).

I love some of those "helpful" hints they give you somethimes. Some of my "favorite" moments of online gaming quotes:

"If you don't want to lose, don't suck so much!"
"Play the game better to get better!"
"Spend more time on your game! I did it too and look what I'm now!"
"git gud!"
"If you're bad at the game, then don't play it!"

Super helpful indeed... sometimes I wish, I would meet more nice people in these games and not always... these guys Unimpressed .

EDIT:

Quote:I missed the flash grenade first time through
Funny, I seem to be one of the only people who found that on his first playthrough. I often read that people often missed that or don't know, what to do with flash grenades (which is funny, because the game literary tells the player that it "brightens up dark places". Weird... Shy

I don't see a problem with the game being easy. It's a good game to introduce you to the series. I never played a Blaster Master game as I said and still liked what it is. But many seem to hate that game for not being the "original". Mostly the difficulty being too easy (can be made harder by using weaker weapons, which properly is the reason, why it's easy most of the time, because it should be beatable even with the weakest weapons in mind), the "anime" part of the story (they mixed original JPN story with the "weird" US story... fans wanted the second alone... why? I always though, the US story was a joke, with the frog eating nuclear waste in the garden of the boy, who apparently has a tank in a cave near his home? I really like the way the brought parts of the american version into this game, while not feeling like a joke story) and the soundtrack (again, fans wanted the original soundtrack... I mean, that would have been neat and all, but the current musictracks are not that bad... I really enjoyed listen to these).

But yeah, many people often like to wear their nostalgic googles when it comes to new games, remakes and remasters. I understand it, if a game is bad. But is BMZ bad? No, definitely not as bad, as some of the stuff I heard about the sequel of Blaster Master for genesis (I heard it's soundtrack on YouTube and that's definitely a bad soundtrack already).
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by Hiro-sofT - 03-30-2017, 01:23 AM