Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
To be honest, I found the whole game pretty easy. I missed the flash grenade first time through so had to get that and anything from the dark rooms for the 'true' ending.
As for the 'first' final boss, anything but the wave gun works well. Didn't have an issue with anything else. Didn't have any issues with true Final Boss.

Your map also tells you if you've missed an item or anything in a dungeon, so once you beat a boss and if you believe you've missed something (as far as I can remember no boss dungeons contain anything but the item you get for beating a boss) you can just check that.

Other than that it's just a case of using the wave beam as Jason to easily plough through any overhead bits (shooting at a 45 degree angle and through walls).

Only time I think I died was when you had to get out of the tank and jump and grab a ladder as Jason (the thumb stick kind of sucks in this regard - so use the D-Pad). That was about it though, rest of the game was pretty damn easy... Specially when compared to the original.

It's probably worth stating that I played the original a fair (and that was a pretty damn hard game).

As for me, on the final level of Noitu Love 2 - you know, it's pretty damn uncomfortable to play - like makes my wrist hurt kind of uncomfortable. Haven't been doing amazing at it but the final boss is pretty hard when you have to be damn quick and your wrist hurts like hell...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by Goemar - 03-29-2017, 11:56 AM