Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Also currently playing Blaster Master Zero. Very good and enjoyable game so far. I have never played the original game (I always wanted to try it out, but because reasons... Shy ).

I love the games presentation and exploration. I really reminded me of old Metroid games, mixed with a little bit of Zelda thrown into the mix. I love that stuff. The story is... okay so far. It doesn't make you feel odd or weird out, which is something I often do on most games. But this one here is short, simple and to the point, just how I like it (I will not tell anything specific, because of spoiler reasons) Smile .

The controls kinda feel slippery with the tank and sometimes it's kinda hard to hit anything that small with your normal tank blaster, but thats a minor thing you can get used to (thanks to sub weapons). Another thing which I kinda have to meet a lot of times tho is the fall damage of this game. I just hate that fall damage, when you're outside of your tank (I know why it's there, but still), which killed me more than anything else so far Unsure .

The rest are current thoughs on some game related stuff, so I will put these into spoilers, to prevent you from getting spoilered:

Warning Spoilers!
I'm looking forward to see the rest of the game... it has been a long time, that a game made me play it 4-5 hours straight Smile .

EDIT:
Finished it today... man... Big Grin  I really liked that game a lot. The only thing, that was kinda annoying was the already mentioned fall damage, but other than that, it was a enjoyable ride. Thumbs Up

Warning Spoilers (Heavy Endgame)!
I recommend this game for people, who like a mostly fleshed out but also short game. I beated the whole game it in two days, which kinda is short (compared to other games), but still, it's a sweet candy, I would prefer over an overaged, gross and dirty bar of chocolate (short, better short an enjoyable, than long and with no fun at all) Smile .
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by Hiro-sofT - 03-28-2017, 01:58 AM