Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(03-19-2017, 11:16 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: .

Anyways, next time they explore the sandbox style, you know what I would like to see? A game where you get to explore Hyrule while it is in its peak of civilization. It seems that in every Zelda game, especially those that came out from the N64 on, the world is always in shambles with ruins and desecrate monuments everywhere. I would really love a chance to view the world while the country's population is thriving and the ruins are actually in respectable condition. .

Majora's Mask had some pretty functioning towns/cities, despite that they were amidst chaos or facing an impending doom. It's one of the reasons I prefer that Zelda over any other, I get to see a functioning and organic world as it is thrown into the fire. I feel like they could totally do this in a BoTW sequel, perhaps the villain (probably Gannon) could be making a comeback and slowly destroying once beautiful landscapes. I think it would be cool to go toe to toe with a villain that is gaining power in an open world environment, while I like BoTW a lot, it is very desolate at times. I feel like an intact civilization is what the franchise really needs. If we can get that game and it holds up, well then I might just be getting another Zelda tattoo to go with my Majora's Mask one.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by Marth - 03-21-2017, 11:47 PM