Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I think my overall judgement on it is that it is a great game, but I wouldn't want it as a replacement to the traditional 3D style Zelda games. Preferably I think it'd work best as a third type of Zelda game: Top-Down, 3D, and now Sandbox.

Though the traditional 3D style probably needs a new name to differentiate it better ... but I'm struggling to think of one.

Anyways, next time they explore the sandbox style, you know what I would like to see? A game where you get to explore Hyrule while it is in its peak of civilization. It seems that in every Zelda game, especially those that came out from the N64 on, the world is always in shambles with ruins and desecrate monuments everywhere. I would really love a chance to view the world while the country's population is thriving and the ruins are actually in respectable condition. Admitably it would probably be difficult to build a story in such a world, though. Unless maybe they did a sort of light world/dark world thing? That would probably be pretty difficult to pull off in a world of this scale though.
Thanked by: Marth

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by Jermungandr - 03-19-2017, 11:16 PM