Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Haven't posted here in a while. Started and finished Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door for the first time, pretty dang good game! I plan to go through the post game solving all the troubles, getting all the shine sprites and completing the Pit of 100 Trials.

Been playing Cook, Serve, Delicious! on my phone recently. I'm usually not a big fan of these kind of management/cooking games, but this one is actually really fun. Not sure why, I'm just having a blast with it so far.

Today I also started I Am Bread and holy mother of god is it HARD. Octodad was really fun and goofy, but this game actually made me a little mad. The main problem is just that I keep messing up the controls and gripping with the wrong corners. I'm sure the game is meant to be this hard though, also I was playing this at 2 in the morning which probably doesn't help either my concentration or my temper. When I'm in a better mood I expect (i.e. hope) it'd be less infuriating. It also seems like it would be fun to play with friends, taking turns and seeing everybody else fail too Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? It's time to switch *snap* - by puggsoy - 03-03-2017, 09:33 AM