Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Playing Gothic 3 (PC) with Community Patch 1.75.14 & Update Pack 1.04.10, also used Gothic 3 Shader & Ini by MadFaTal to get more sight distance. So far, it's pretty cool and plays like Skyrim. Already freed some cities from the orcs and will probably do some quests in the desert next time. Also good to see that by now, it's not as buggy as it was when they released it around 10 years ago (they hired some guys from India and screwed up nearly everything).

And of course, Shantae: Half Genie Hero (Wii U) which I backed with 55 Euros. Although, not nice that they screwed up parts of the German translation (for example the chef in Main Street who was nearly illegible). At least they translated the majority of it better than Pirate's Curse, which was so bad that I changed the game to English language. Shame on you, Wayforward. Anyway, music and gameplay are gorgeous and I hope the free DLC is as good as the main game.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? New Games for a New Year - by Davy Jones - 01-11-2017, 05:10 PM