Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Sadly with 4 I hit a wall when I got to G-Rank and my Internet decided it hated my 3DS and would drop out all the time.

Having fought Tig-Rex since Freedom 2 I can't even remember if he ever killed me (so far on my 250 hours into Generations I have died 3 times).

If you're trying to get him stuck in a wall - don't. It takes ages and he'll just snowball/rock you.

Most of his attacks can be dodged by keeping the camera on him and simply moving right - will pretty much make every charge and leap he does miss.

If you don't have a hammer just go for the back legs to trip him. If he's in rage mode his front arms take more damage so go for those when he's down. Hearing Protection is pretty sweet for mounting.

I remember in Freedom 2 Tigrex meant traps and flashes (flashes kinda suck against him. btw) and psyching myself up - now it's just muscle memory, Grimclaw can still be a bit of an arse if you get unlucky mind.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: TomGuycott

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Dragon attorneys Sun & Moon edition - by Goemar - 11-16-2016, 08:18 PM