Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I tried Animal Crossing on the DS and couldn't get into it. Like I spent hours (as in a year) on the original Cube one and absolutely loved every second.

Similar thing happened with Viva Piñata, spent months on the first one, couldn't get into the second (though the fact you apparently can never completely stop the Professor dude from smashing things might have had something to do with that...)

I really wish Nintendo games actually dropped in price, as it would be nice to try Animal Crossing again.

(11-05-2016, 09:14 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: I'm playing F-Zero X.
In Wii mode.
I spent 2 euros to get it on Wii U and somehow they messed up the controls. The Control Stick is overly sensitive, so making precise movements is impossible. The Max Speed/ Accelleration slider is a pain to use. I slide all over the place and eating guard rails on Mute City and Silence 1 of all tracks, because I can't steer gently. It's a nightmare to play! BUT AT LEAST IT'S IN GLORIOUS 60FPS!!! HELL YEEH!!! Who needs quality when you go FEST!!!
Seriously, screw Nintendo for doing this. It's unplayable in some areas. Buyer beware, avoid F-Zero X on Wii U until Nintendo decides to give a crap about F-Zero and fixes this. If you have it on Wii or Wii U's Wii Mode, stick with that. It's a million times better (no hyperbole).
European Wii U by the way.

Double post - sorry on iPod and quoting is hard.

Anyway... I had this issue with Mario Kart 64. Like it randomly speed up - like running at 3 times the speed it's meant to - for like no reason. I really wish Nintenso put some more care into these things. Like why is their no 'virtual memory card' to save ghost data? The Playsation 3 did it...

And why not enable music in 4 player mode? Just little easy to do things.

Annoyingly this happened on Metal Slug Anthology. The first game had terrible input lag and their were a few errors throughout them all (a bit of speed-ups or missing sound effects etc).

Sadly after porting 1, 2 and 3 perfectly to PS3 (and 3 to PS4) they then released Anthology on the PS4 - with all the same errors. But this means a port of X and 5 emulated perfectly is probably not going to happen.

I love it when companies make sure we can still enjoy the older games - but do it perfectly or don't do it at all. I hate feeling like I've wasted my money...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Dragon attorneys Sun & Moon edition - by Goemar - 11-07-2016, 12:08 PM