Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
yooo movie licensed games: speed racer on the wii was pretty good. it was literally the f-zero i wanted and still wanted you can probably get it for hella cheap now, too
also, the GBA TMNT game (literally "TMNT", like the 2007 film) was hella great and used the Scott Pilgrim game's engine (...pretty sure Ubi Chengdu just took Montreal's work on TMNT and filled in the blanks)
i will never stop praising the GBA TMNT until i am dead

I've been playing uh

- I've been playing Overwatch a lot, solo-queuing by myself so I can get good for when I play with friends
- but moreso I've been playing Dust: An Elysian Tail. now i'll be honest i'm not into the "furry" fandom and a lot of the stuff in the game goes way over my head from a character design standpoint (why are there regular animals in a universe of anthro animals? why even add the regular animals if evolution progressed enough to allow bipedal talking rabbits when there are small regular rabbits everywhere?!) but goddamn if the game's combat mechanics aren't smooth as hell and the exploration fun as heck. The characters and voice acting are kinda...ridiculous (the comic relief usually falls flat like...everywhere. and your sidekick's "cute" naivete is obnoxious and...no, stop)

despite that, the gameplay is ULTRA solid. it's a furry metroidvania that's worth playing even if you're not a furry (i mean i'm not and i'm lovin it, hell) and the combat is neat
the only thing i wish i had was the ability to run faster. the character, when landing from a jump, has a brief animation where he runs slightly leaning before returning to his brisk walk, but holy shit i'm a fucking assassin let me run like strider hiyru, PLEASE
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Dragon attorneys Sun & Moon edition - by Kosheh - 09-11-2016, 10:53 PM