Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Not to pick on you here but like,

(05-27-2016, 06:22 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: Decided to continue playing LEGO Battles: Ninjago. Honestly, the gameplay is just tedious and boring to me.

Why...continue to play it then? If it's a game you don't like then you're kinda just wasting your time. :/

I mean, if you have like half an hour of playtime until you get to the final boss, then I guess it makes sense, but like if you're only halfway, then like...why continue playing when you could like trade it in and put a little credit towards a game you might actually enjoy? I rarely trade in games unless they're so mind-numbingly awful that I'm ashamed to own them
(I also trade in duplicates of games I own that I just straight-up found a better-condition version of, but that's not really relevant here)

I'm juggling like three games at once but most of it's on the PS4 or PC. I just got One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 but I'm playing that kinda slowly so I can get caught up with the manga before continuing.

I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts but this time I'm playing Final Mix. I want to at least finish the main storyline as I'm absolutely dying to pick Kingdom Hearts 2 back up (it's the one with worlds I actually like and great mechanics, haha)

On PC I'm struggling to play through Undertale (which is one of those games I can only play for like short bursts, for some reason) and also working my way through Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. My friends are talking about reinstalling it and playing together online so I figured I'd get some practice in before we do lol
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Spring Cleaning edition - by Kosheh - 06-01-2016, 07:19 AM