Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(05-10-2016, 12:43 PM)JazzGW Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 09:46 AM)iyenal Wrote: Sonic Colours.
A game little known (big problem of communication from Sega), but he deserves to be known as Super Mario Galaxy.

Yes the Wii is discountined, but for me this game is the best game ever. It have the highest graphics I've seen on Wii, using all the graphics possibilities of Hollywood.
I like the DS version, but it's super short with only like sox acts : p. I guess it's not a bad thing because I really enjoy the Sonic Rush gameplay style.
I would have bought the Wii version, but I was way to busy with high school at the time so I could only play handhelds xd.
Sonic Colours DS isn't a real sonic game for me, it was done by Dimps and not Sonic Team, the graphics aren't good, and super short (some dats to finish it).
Sonic Colours Wii have incredible level style, high level graphics(motion blur, emission lights, good water, glowing, HD textures),many stages(6 in each planet), challenges and game land, I have replayed it 3 times and never get tired of it.
If you want you can play it on Dolphin with 60 fps with custom HD textures UI pack.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Spring Cleaning edition - by iyenal - 05-11-2016, 01:27 AM