Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
If Star Fox was having like a game every year, I could understand them wanting to switch it up a bit. The problem is they switch it up to the max like every game. Just give me a freakin' traditional Star Fox game - jebus... Pretty damn disappointed specially as Platinum was involved here and they are normally pretty damn awesome. Can't wait to see how bad Metroid turns out to be...

As for me, playing Alienation. Pretty nice. Dead Nation was a great game, and so is this. Definitely more faster-pace. It's almost like a top-down arcade version of Destiny. Though no local co-op which is a huge bummer.

To be fair there's so so much stuff coming out I'm kind of trying to blast through things at the moment. I mean I've just completed Ratchet and Clank (still have Challenge Mode to play), started Alienation, then Uncharted 4 is out, then Doom, Shadow of the Beast (really hope it's good) and then towards the end of the month Turtles in Manhattan - like so many games...

And I'm still giving Track Mania Turbo for a spin every so often. Pretty good spilt-screen on that as well. In fact, it may be the ONLY good racing game that has split-screen on the whole PS4, what that smeg is that about...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Spring Cleaning edition - by Goemar - 05-08-2016, 10:56 AM