Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Going through my Samurai Spirits phase again...In case you couldn't tell xd

But everytime I play through each of the original 5...IV is the only one that's actually playable for me. The others have enormous learning curves - you'd have to be a professional martial artist so you could have the patience to wait before striking (which I clearly don't have). IV brings the fighting down to a more casual level (at least if you set the difficulty low enough) so that players can have fun just slicing and dicing their opponents without having to feel like they're training with Mr. Miyagi.

III is the worst. I can't even get passed the first round - usually against Galford. That little Naruto-ass shit just keeps striking and guarding and then he disappears and comes spinning down to cut me into pieces. I set the game on the lowest difficulty and still made zero progress. It says a lot about a game when you can't get passed the first level/board/round/fight. Even for arcade games that deplete you of coins anyway, that's still crossing the line.

I have to say of all characters I've played as in these games, the most balanced would have to be Cham Cham and Shizumaru. They both move pretty quick, aren't too flimsy, and have good range with their weapons (as well as using their weapons as projectiles). Nakoruru is pretty much the fast type in the first two games with no other special qualities, but she balances out in later entries.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Spring Cleaning edition - by miyabi95_ - 04-25-2016, 11:09 PM