Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Playing the hell out of Xenoblade Chronicles X. I finally finished the first game so I could move ahead in this one without fear of spoilers, even though it's only supposed to be a "spiritual successor." (Oh yeah, and I really enjoyed the first one, even if the ending's really bizarre.)

The setting's nowhere near as good as the original game's, the main character isn't as likable (I like how cocky my character is in combat, I really wish he would talk during cutscenes, as it is it just makes them even more awkward than they already are with the "eh" animation), and I really miss Chain Attacks (Overdrive isn't really a great replacement), but it's still pretty fun and I am pretty impressed with just the scale of everything. Oh yeah, and I really wish the "Tatsu resembles a potato" joke would just die already.

The big reveal after Chapter 5 was weird. It makes me wonder how L is able to use Overdrive though. I guess that gets explained later maybe?
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Spring Cleaning edition - by Zero Kirby - 04-22-2016, 04:27 PM