Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
The roster size is more apparent when you crawl your way through 80+ battles just to get to the story part and unlock content that's remotely interesting, i.e. anything other than titles and avatar crap.

I want to like this game, but single player is a chore, a bore and no fun. Plus it promotes using the same fighter over and over again, rather than having unlockable content unique to specific characters (not counting titles), like ending videos and rival characters in most Tekken games, and Trophies in Smash Bros. I want to get through the borefest as fast as possible, so of course I stick to the character I'm more experienced with and at the highest level. I want to change things up by playing with a different character, but that's the least efficient thing to do.

By the way, I cheesed my way through Single Player until the end of the Chroma League by strategically spamming the shit out of Aurora Beam and Hydro Pump with Suicune. The CPU was laughably stupid, but I'd rather win all the time. Otherwise it takes even more forever.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by NICKtendo DS - 03-20-2016, 07:43 PM