Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I'm playing Project X Zone 2 and I'm crying because this one chapter consists of the thing I absolutely HATED from the last game.
EDIT: One of the characters in this game is from God Eater 2, and in my rage against this current chapter, I have to point out just how much I hate one of the girls' outfits. It just... Holy crap it makes me so mad. Look at this.

Does this... Does this even look practical? I absolutely hate how the girls in these games wear such skimpy outfits. It's not even practical! I mean, I really shouldn't be surprised considering this is Japan, but...
Also I'm pretty sure there's a number of women who don't even have underwear, if their outfits are anything to go by.
Ugh. I want to get through this chapter as quick as possible so I can go back to enjoying the game.

EDIT2: Well now that I've gotten past that chapter I feel loads better. The best part is that the characters acknowledged Nana was barely wearing anything on top. "Ms. Nearly-topless", I believe someone called her.
I still really like the humor in this game, though. The fact that the characters acknowledge some of the more iffy designs makes me feel better about them.
I should note that I have no problem with Morrigan because, well, she's a succubus. She's supposed to be fanservicey. Which is kinda funny because her outfit is actually pretty tame compared to some others (like Felicia).
[Image: a22d393ddd.png][Image: ny_mono_2015.png](drawn by Kitsu)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Monobrobe - 02-19-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM