Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I just got an XBONE earlier this week... I know I shouldn't have spent the money, but Newegg made it tempting what with the "Hey, we'll throw in three more games and three months of Gold ontop of Gears of War Ultimate, Rare Replay, and Ori... all games you were planning to get anyway!"

So of course what have I been doing with it? Using a current gen console to play a last gen port of a Nintendo 64 game... I've been replaying Banjo-Kazooie. I'm actually having a lot of fun with it, like always, but I was afraid the port wasn't going to be very well done... but I think it's pretty great, and better than the original in a lot of ways. Like not having to recollect every fucking music note when I die in Rusty Bucket Bay. Ugh.

I'm also playing through Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for GBC, since I never got to beat it as a kid. There's a lot more that could be done with it, and it's overall pretty tedious and boring, but I'm just kind of determined to do this. It's one of those games where you can see what it could have been with a proper party system and all that, and even though this particular game is a little lame (though it does have its charm at times), it makes me wish for the ultimate Harry Potter JRPG we never had...
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Kriven - 02-04-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM