Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Don't mean to scratch at casual territory, but I'm a huge fan of Tetris. Which is funny, because I was completely anti-Tetris until recently. I'd never even skimmed the surface of a Tetris game until about 2013-ish (The only one I can remember playing before that time was Tetris 2 for the NES, which clearly isn't quite Tetris. They could have called it "Block-Bursting" and I would have played it, because there's no line-matching involved).

I started playing the NES version while my dad was in the hospital and it really helped me relieve myself of stress (this was probably three years ago exactly). Since then I've delved further into the franchise by playing nearly every known title released by multiple companies (both with and without the actual license). I do have quite a few favorites, some which are pretty rare to find and others that are probably well-known (in order of release, thanks Tetris Wiki):

• Tetris (NES)
• Tetris 2 and Bombliss (Famicom and Super Famicom)
• Super Tetris 3 (Super Famicom)
• Tetris Plus 2 (Arcade)
• Tetris DX (Game Boy Color)
• Tetris The Grand Master (Arcade)
• Tetris The Absolute The Grand Master 2 PLUS (Arcade)
• Tetris Blitz (iOS, Android)
• Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS3, Wii-U, 3DS, PS Vita)

The one I play the most frequently would have to be Blitz, since I carry my phone with me all the time. The only games I don't own are the arcade games (of course) and Puyo Puyo Tetris - I'd really love to get my hands on it, probably for PS3 since my console is region-free.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by miyabi95_ - 01-31-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM