Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(01-09-2016, 02:26 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Metroid Prime 2 did more wring than right and right now, it doesn't deserve completion from my end. Environments are bland, some bosses are bullshit (fuck you Spider Guardian and fuck the final bosses) and even with all the info I can gather in-game, I got stumped way more often than in Metroid Prime 1. It's an unintuitive mess. The light/dark world shit makes navigation a huge pain in the ass. Oh, and if you like collecting the Artifacts in Prime 1, you'll fucking love collecting the Dark and Sky Temple Keys!
And if this post looks like an excuse to rant about Metroid Prime 2, my left hand is still shaking because I timed out against Dark Samus, who I had no fucking idea how to beat without the help of the internet and even then I couldn't tell when the bitch became Dark Samus 4 until I had 20 seconds left. Yes, I am looking for an excuse to rant.

To summarize: Metroid Prime 1 = awesome. Metroid Prime 2 = shit.

That's a shame. Though I will admit Dark Samus 3/4 is fairly challenging. (Use Super Missiles if you still have 'em on 3! Though I can't remember if the Dark Beam is especially effective either like in the second fight.) Just be glad you're not playing the GameCube original - I know you mentioned the C-Stick, but that wasn't used for aiming (good ol' hold-R-stand-in-place), and the GameCube Normal is basically Trilogy Veteran except even more difficult.

Meanwhile, I've been playing a lot of Bayonetta lately. Gearing up for her Smash Bros. release.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Zero Kirby - 01-09-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM