Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(12-29-2015, 05:45 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Been Shiny hunting with my brother the last couple of days. We both got a decent haul.
My favorite results are 24K-nine the Mightyena and Nightmare the Rapidash. They're both caught by my brother using Dex Nav and he traded them to me. I got a Shiny Horsea myself.
My brother got Shiny Espeon, Electabuzz, Ninetails, Scizor and 3 Wailmers too many (I got one of them in exchange for a Shiny Psyduck I got double).
It was fun to just chill and look for Shinies.

I wanna know what your brother's been doing to get so many shinies.

Also, I got Chibi-robo Zip Lash as a gift from my sister, and I also picked up Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. It was really hard to pick out which Pokemon I wanted, but I ended up settling with Riolu and Froakie. I wanted one of us to be a Kalos starter, I mean, they're the newest additions to the series.
...Though maybe I'll start over with Cyndaquil so I can go around as Quilava. You can get every Pokemon so it's not really necessary for you to evolve, but Quilava is my favorite Pokemon and I wanna go around in the hub areas as it~
...Though I'm kinda sad they don't ask for your gender anymore. I always liked that distinction, for some reason. I mean, it was pretty unnecessary in the long run, and it was kinda annoying for certain Pokemon to be restricted to one gender (*coughRioluShinxCyndaquil*), but... I dunno. Maybe it was because as a girl I could get Eevee and Vulpix and Skitty. Vulpix is a game breaker once you learn Imprison.
I'll have to play the old games again and see if they actually refer to you by the pronouns of the gender you picked, or if they just keep saying your name. Otherwise removing the gender option was probably the best choice, as it was pretty obsolete in the long run.

If anyone can confirm whether or not evolution is actually useful in the PMD series, I'd be grateful. Otherwise, I'll just stay as Riolu and Froakie. Tongue
[Image: a22d393ddd.png][Image: ny_mono_2015.png](drawn by Kitsu)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Monobrobe - 12-30-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM