Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(12-14-2015, 10:50 PM)JazzGW Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 06:35 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I've been playing the new Xenoblade and Jesus I'm hooked. It feels like a single-player MMO more than a JRPG, and it's the first game in probably ages that I'm excited to come home and play to see what happens next. It's...Monster Hunter but like, THE FUTURE and everyone looks like babies

It's also why I don't play MMOs because I get fuckin addicted to them. I can't wait till I get a credits screen so I can return to a nice normal game experience and not this superbly gamer-game of a game.

I was surprised when I saw the trailer going around on YouTube...I'm like, So, this is what Shulk is from? Where the hell is he? I guess it's not a sequel to the original game, lol.

It's definitely not. The only thing that's similar to Xenoblade Chronicles is the battle system, and even that's staunchly different (since now you can swap weapons on the fly, and take up different classes much like you would in an MMO)

also, like,
fly around in a mech suit (most important difference but like
A MECH SUIT)

Also, the original storyline of Xenoblade Chronicles was like, man vs. machine. This new game is like, "man who really likes machines" vs. "asshole aliens who really like machines"
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Kosheh - 12-15-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM