Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(12-13-2015, 07:27 PM)JazzGW Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 03:01 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 12:40 AM)JazzGW Wrote: Nope, it's locally-owned...They have a bunch of retro games and pinball machines (as well as some more recent ones). My hometown's actually a vacation area, so they're usually pretty busy, so I guess they might have the money to own a license to it I maybe??? I should look more into that stuff.

whOOPS i thought it was licensed but apparently not - but it's kind of a "staple" of the Dave & Busters that I've been to around here and in Manhattan. I wasn't actually sure if they managed to seal an exclusivity deal with Nintendo or not regarding the machines though. lol

I see. Well, on a side note, I hear the D&B in Times Square is giving US players access to Pokken Tournament, if you haven't checked it out yet.

I've been meaning to go actually check it out - but now by the time I do Pokken will be already out. lmao

I've been playing the new Xenoblade and Jesus I'm hooked. It feels like a single-player MMO more than a JRPG, and it's the first game in probably ages that I'm excited to come home and play to see what happens next. It's...Monster Hunter but like, THE FUTURE and everyone looks like babies

It's also why I don't play MMOs because I get fuckin addicted to them. I can't wait till I get a credits screen so I can return to a nice normal game experience and not this superbly gamer-game of a game.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Kosheh - 12-14-2015, 06:35 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM