Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(12-01-2015, 03:01 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 12:40 AM)JazzGW Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 12:06 AM)Kosheh Wrote: ...is that local barcade Dave & Buster's?
That's like the only place that's licensed to have it in their arcades, IIRC. lol

Nope, it's locally-owned...They have a bunch of retro games and pinball machines (as well as some more recent ones). My hometown's actually a vacation area, so they're usually pretty busy, so I guess they might have the money to own a license to it I maybe??? I should look more into that stuff.

whOOPS i thought it was licensed but apparently not - but it's kind of a "staple" of the Dave & Busters that I've been to around here and in Manhattan. I wasn't actually sure if they managed to seal an exclusivity deal with Nintendo or not regarding the machines though. lol

I see. Well, on a side note, I hear the D&B in Times Square is giving US players access to Pokken Tournament, if you haven't checked it out yet.

Meanwhile, I got back to the King of Fighters XI (PS2)...To be honest, I highly recommend it for any of you all who like competitive fighting games, because as a casual player, this game frustrates me to no end. Many of the challenges are near impossible to complete and the arcade mode increasingly gets tougher as you proceed through matches. I've played one of the recent KOF games (XII or XIII, can't remember), and I thought it took a slightly more casual approach as opposed to XI. So I guess what I'm saying is that if your super competitive with fighting games, KOF XI might be for you to play in tournaments or just have fun with friends.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by miyabi95_ - 12-13-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM