Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
A friend bought me Starcraft II: The Complete Collection, which is 90NZD. That even includes Legacy of the Void, the newest expansion. Really really awesome of him, even if half the reason is because he wants someone to practice with. I've wanted it for a while, and although I'm not big on playing RTS games competitively I do still like them, and I'm enjoying the campaign quite a lot so far. I really love the aesthetics, it runs perfectly despite the quality of the graphics and all the effects, and I even noticed how nice the music is.

I sparred a bit with the friend who bought it, using a specific method of practising called the staircase method. It's basically restricting yourself so you can focus on certain aspects, so it's not really how actual multiplayer games would go, but it was still quite fun even though I got absolutely annihilated. If I get into it enough I might actually play multiplayer games regularly, since it's obvious that SC2 has a lot of focus on multiplayer (as opposed to other RTS games that I've played like Warcraft 3 or AoE).

I've also started playing Fallout 3 again. I played it ages ago but then stopped, so I'm starting over. Even if the whole internet's going on about Fallout 4, 3 still holds up really well and I'm enjoying it a lot.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Skyla Doragono, Arcrom

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by puggsoy - 12-01-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM