Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I cracked.

I was close to getting those Super Mario menu icons I wanted in the Badge Arcade, since I scored 3 free plays in practice, but you NEED 4 to be able to "grab" it. It's too big to grab. You use the crane to push it in the opening after pushing the others that block it. I only had 40 cents on my account, so I went and bought a 15 euros eShop card just for that one euro I need for that one play. If I had shut the game down, I had to redo the whole thing, so thank goodness I only put my 3DS in sleep mode.

I got that badge (it's actually 2 attached to each other: a Mii Park one and an eShop one) in my first try and when trying to complete my collection with the camera icon, I barely missed and pushed the badges in a position in which I couldn't grab it. Wasted 3 tries on that and decided to grab an 8-bit in another machine Mushroom instead.

Only after I fuck up and spent my paid plays the rabbit decides to tell me I could've reset the machine. Like... FUCK THAT RABBIT!!! I had many free play sessions, but only after a paid one he decides to give me that hint. "But you probably already knew that," he says. I liked him until I spent that one euro. Now I hate his guts for every paid fuck-up.

I used the rest of the 15 euros to buy the last remaining Smash 3DS DLC I missed and 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I had just over a euro left and FUCK THAT FUCKING BUTTERFINGER CRANE ASS PIECE OF SHIT stupid high stacked badges blocking the crane. I got some badges, but I could've gotten more. At least I got the full set of menu icons, so screw that rabbit and his stinking arcade, I'm back to using only free plays.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by NICKtendo DS - 11-23-2015, 06:58 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM