Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
For the past two days, I've played and finished Need for Speed: The Run (Wii version). At first it was a bit tricky but then got used to the game and ended up liking it. It's like a modern day version of Cruis'n USA; only with a neat graphic novel cutscene story, takedowns (yes!) and a few action moments usually pressing up/down on a section, 3 point turn and moving the analog stick to avoid obstacles/ramming the car. The latter isn't as bad as from what I've read about the PS3 version where you get out of the car for QTEs in a RACING GAME. Graphics are great and runs really well on the Wii, liked the music and really liked the level layouts even though I do question how it manages to skip from Denver to Mount Rushmore then back up to Chicago, Indiana then to New York. I admit that I'm poor at US geography but it doesn't seem right to skip the middle of the US.

Sadly, encountered two system crashes throughout my playthrough, both on the loading screen. It really annoyed me since the second one was so close to the end and to completely switch off the console plus everything else [managed to get the disc out on both times though so at least it isn't scratched] was frustrating.
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Yawackhary - 11-12-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM