Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
yo, i'm curious about what you thought was wrong with the controls, Gors! MH has a really weird difficulty curve that put me off initially but I grew to like it, though I think a large part of it is being able to play with friends.

on the subject of the controls, I know a sticking point for a lot of people is how button presses don't exactly get an immediate response like you'd get out of most action games, but I've come to realize the reason for that is so that you can't just go swinging wildly at the monster without watching its patterns first and planning your attacks and timing carefully. It kind of aids the feeling that you're a puny little person trying to take on a huge monster. It's kind of like how the tank controls in the first Resident Evil games were really sluggish but it aided the feeling of helplessness and weakness of the player character. i understand it not being everyone's cup of tea though.

of course if it's something else I'd love to hear it
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Tellis - 11-04-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM