Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Gave Monster Hunter 4U a second chance.
Then I was reminded of the bullshit insta-kill beams, insta-kill explosions, insta-kill wide range melee attacks and insta-kill blind attacks that made me rage-quit a year or so ago. Now I've buried it back in the dust where it belongs.
I love Monster Hunter. Tri was awesome, 3U was awesome, though a little overwhelming in some areas, but 4U is more bullshit than fun.
Example: Alatreon was hard as shit, but challenging fun. Deviljho is my favorite monster of all time and I'm glad he's in 4U. Rajang is shit. He's all the hard and zero the fun, like most user created levels in Super Mario Maker, and he's most definitely not the only monster. And that's not counting the Apex bullshit. I have nothing against the Frenzy virus. I have no problem with Gore Magala, Shagaru Magala and Chaotic Gore Magala.

Ugh... Sorry for the rant. Can't wait until the Super Mario Maker update hits. I've been selecting stages and editing some for the Checkpoint treatment. Expect Peach's Daring Escape to be updated first.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by NICKtendo DS - 11-03-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM