Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I thought for sure I posted about this somewhere but I finally got to start playing Undertale.

As some of you may be aware, I'm fuggin' captivated by it. It's my new obsession (alongside SU ofc).

So far I've gone the Neutral route, True Pacifist route and am working on finishing Genocide (and as a "first time" route at that since true pacifist makes you reset absolutely everything).

Despite that, I haven't been so moved by a game's story before. Thing is, you kinda have to experience or see the story of all three paths (neutral has many smaller branches, but usually playing it once is sufficient in preparing you for the other two major routes). If you make morally wrong decisions (like the entirety of the Genocide path, for example), the game actually legitimately makes you feel bad about them. You also end up having a bad time (wink wink) as a result. But it's still up to you what you do. I was gonna go double-Genocide to get it over with, but after having so much trouble with these two bosses, I'm not sure anymore...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Garamonde - 11-02-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM