Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer makes me wish I were playing New Leaf....EVERY TIME. Then, of course, I swap games and start playing New Leaf. ;P

I recently found out there's different wetsuits you can acquire by partaking in Club Tortimer...so I've been blowing bank on buying admission to the island. When I finally see a good item, I toss medals at Tortimer's mother-in-law, and then I go fishing/bug catching to make up the losses of traveling to the island over and over (which usually requires....two fish)

Somehow there's kids STILL playing this game. Every time I go out to the island and run into someone, this happens:

Girl: "hi"
Me: "hi" *does wave emote, runs outside to catch fish, or swims into water*
Girl: *running around like an idiot, shaking fruit off trees or causing bugs to fly away*
Girl: "how old r u"

Me: "im old."
Me: "29"
Girl: "29?!?!"

And then they just either
a) freeze up, too nervous to speak
b) follow me around, telling me how many of the fish I'VE just caught that THEY have caught previously
c) talk to me about shit i don't care about.
"my grandma plays videog ame
so your not old"
(today I decided to respond "how about you?" and I think I broke the poor kid's brain, as if all the STRANGER DANGER videos from elementary school started playing in her head all at once)

where's the flippin age filter in these games where i can just run into other old-ass players discreetly looking for wetsuits and silver axes without weird icebreaker bullshit
like really, in Animal Crossing, a game where I'm sitting on an island with strangers
I don't care if you're old or young, red blue or green. just spam emojis with me and we're cool
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by Kosheh - 11-01-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM