Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Been playing both Hearthstone and Dustforce on my stream. In the latter, I'm just trying to improve my times on some levels, looking at the top replays and picking up techniques and tricks from them. In the holidays I might take a crack and those difficult levels.

Psychospacecow also got me into WoW, initially just to get a secret pet before it disappeared (since I wanted to give it a shot sometime), but then I decided to play around and do quests. I don't intend to buy a subscription soon (if ever), but just the trial version is already pretty fun. Once I get to level 20 and run out of quests (or they start getting boring) on one character, I'll probably make a new one. Since they have different starting areas, the quests will be different, and different classes will also make combat different each time. So yeah.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Arcrom

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by puggsoy - 10-26-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM