Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Don't wanna be annoying but uh... so far this page has just been spoilers. Most people aren't gonna read them, and at this point it seems to just be a discussion between you two. I'd suggest continuing it in PMs, otherwise we'll get a heap of posts that are effectively empty for most people. Thanks Smile

Since my last post I've played and finished Eternal Senia. Despite how amateur it looks due to being made with RPG Maker and the fact that it's free, it's actually really really good. The combat system is quite fun, the art isn't actually too bad, the music is nice, and the story is amazing. As I said it's free, so I urge anyone who doesn't dislike RPGs to try it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/351640/

Otherwise, still playing BattleBlock Theater on Insane and Trine, as well as Hearthstone as usual.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer drought edition - by puggsoy - 10-04-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM